37 Caroline Avenue, Belair
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: 1
Modernised 4 bedroom family home with views and a huge slice of utter serenity
Relax and enjoy the privacy, tranquillity and freshness of a fabulous foothills location, only 20 minutes from the city in this stunning renovated home, far removed from fast paced city life, where your home really is your sanctuary!
Nestled amongst the trees on the high side in a dress-circle position facing Lynton Reserve, you’ll be impressed with all that is on offer. Enjoy the picturesque scenes out of every window with lovely aspects of the surrounding trees and views or sit and relax watching the sun set over the ocean as the city night lights twinkle through the trees.
A truly delightful home, it will satisfy the needs of families looking for all the benefits of hills living. This immaculate home was built in 1977 and has recently been updated by the current owner. A versatile floor plan that includes 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen plus a meals area opening on to outdoor entertaining areas. This is a home that provides inspired spaces to relax, entertain and live life to the full.
Situated on an impressive 1345sqm block, there is a high level of privacy due to the bush-like setting which surrounds the home. The rear of the property is the real surprise boasting a huge back yard. Beautiful low maintenance and landscaped grounds, northerly sunshine, amazing bird songs and restful views will recharge your batteries every day. This is an unbelievably quiet and peaceful spot that you will need to share with the resident koalas.
More reasons to love this home:
- · Updated and stylish galley kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space and stainless-steel appliances, plus induction cooktop
- · Ducted evaporative cooling throughout, plus combustion heater in the lounge room
- · Main bedroom has divine views through to the reserve, built-in wardrobe and renovated ensuite
- · The bedrooms are spacious and three of the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, the fourth bedroom can be used as a study or home office
- · Renovated bathroom with modern fixtures
- · Solar hot water system
- · Laundry with direct outside access
- · New flooring throughout
- · Freshly painted and tastefully decorated
- · Large outdoor entertaining area
- · Single carport and 2 garden sheds for storage
- · Concrete driveway with off-street parking
- · Great yard for children and pets
A blank canvas ready to make your own with plenty of opportunity to further develop and add value. The only limit is your imagination!
Ideally located with the city, beaches and all that the hills has to offer within a short distance. This home is also in close proximity to highly regarded schools including St Johns Grammar and Belair Primary, public transport and shopping.
If you are looking to escape the hustle and bustle of suburbia yet still want to be close to it all, this is the perfect home for you.