7 Warrego Crescent, Linden Park
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
Absolutely Fabulous! Fully Renovated Throughout
Wow! Be captured from the moment you walk in with large open plan living spaces, immaculate presentation and an absolutely stunning interior in modern deécor. This 1970’s built solid brick home on a wonderful allotment of 834 sqm and with great street appeal will provide the new owner with an easy living private lifestyle in this lovely leafy street.
What we like about this home is:
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built-in-robes.
- The sparkling bathroom is recently renewed and includes a spa bath and a separate toilet.
- A stylish and modern well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pantry storage and an adjoining dining area.
- The formal lounge room has room to move, but combined with the separate family room there is plenty of room to spread out.
- The family room includes a 2nd toilet and store room and this could be converted to an ensuite bathroom if required and with the addition of an internal partition wall a new master bedroom or guest room could be provided.
- The large backyard is versatile with grassed areas and garden beds, plus there is a paved area for outdoor entertaining.
- And all season comfort with ducted cooling throughout, wall mount air-conditioner in the family room, gas heating and ceiling fans.
- Secure carport with auto roller door and direct access to the house plus extra off-street parking for several cars.
So this home is a great package in a great location with nothing left for you to do except move in and enjoy. Ideally suits first home buyers, young families or investors.
Conveniently positioned moments from transport, schools and the new Fairview Green Shopping Complex and just a short stroll to a large Recreational Reserve at the end of the street.
Don’t miss this one. Inspection a must!
Titled Reference: Volume 5367 Folio 64
Land Size: 834 sqm
Council Rates: $1,299.75 pa
SA Water Rates: $58.65 pq
Sewer: $108.47 pq
Emergency Services Levy: $89.00