7 Acorn Avenue Blackwood
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Parking: 4
Superbly refurbished Hills haven with treetop views and a huge slice of absolute serenity
Welcome to this beautiful property set on the high side of the road and tucked away, surrounded by trees, nature and a sense of space and tranquillity and yet with easy access to schools, shops, public transport and everyday amenities.
The 1950’s built character weatherboard home is situated on 827sqm (approx.) of lush green land with native plants and trees in abundance. Enjoy the picturesque scenes out of every window with lovely aspects of the surrounding trees and valley everywhere you look.
On arrival you will love the privacy of this setting and the contempory yet elegant façade. A long driveway and stone paved steps guides you to entry. Step inside and explore the excellent and versatile living and entertaining spaces. The floor plan includes 3 bedrooms, plus a built-in study annexe, stylish bathroom, large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen and a laundry with direct outside access. Large entertaining deck to the front of the living area is the perfect space for weekend barbeques or have your morning cup of tea on the north facing private patio area amid the serenity. This is a home that provides inspired spaces to relax, entertain and live life to the full.
More reasons to love this home:
• Updated and timeless white kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space and 2-drawer dishwasher
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, plus combustion fire to lounge room
• The bedrooms each have external French doors and a leafy outlook; and the two larger rooms have built-in robes
• Renovated bathroom with spa bath and tiled to ceiling height
• 5kw Solar power system ensuring all year round comfort for minimal outlay
• Rain water tank 10,000 litres and enclosed
• Concrete driveway with off-street parking
• Double carport with side-by-side parking, extra storage and a garden shed
• Fabulous large outdoor deck/entertaining area with sail over
• Gorgeous native garden setting with watering system
• Koalas and native birds are very active on the property giving the home a country retreat feel
The current owners have adored this beautiful house but are regrettably downsizing, with the added nature and wildlife bonuses this is a property that will tug at your heartstrings and will not last on the market for long.