65 Prosperity Way, Athelstone
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: 2
Serene Living - Quiet ''Dress Circle'' Location
Relax and enjoy the privacy, tranquillity and freshness of a fabulous foothills location, only 25 minutes from the city in this substantial two storey home, far removed from fast paced city life, where your home really is your sanctuary!
Set on an established native garden of 1,099 sqm, the home would suit the family buyer or executive couple looking for a lifestyle change.
Located on the high side of a quiet cul de sac amongst homes of a similar calibre, close to sought after colleges, public schools, and just a step to the Torrens Linear Park. Serviced by the highly efficient O-Bahn transport system and all amenities one would expect.
Beautiful low maintenance and landscaped grounds, northerly sunshine, amazing birdsong and restful views will recharge your batteries every day. The back of the property is the real surprise boasting a huge back yard and rear boundary which backs directly onto Black Hill Conservation Park with serene views of gum trees and hillside. The adjacent reserve extends the garden and without having to care for the extra space. The outlook is sensational. This is an unbelievably quiet and peaceful spot that you will need to share with the resident koalas.
Significant property features are:
• 4 bedrooms, the spacious master bedroom has a huge walk-in-robe/dressing room and large ensuite complete with a step-up bath, dual basins and separate toilet.
• Main bathroom with separate shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Spacious well-equipped kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and overlooking the casual dining area with sliding doors linking indoor and outdoor living.
• Huge light filled formal lounge with tall ceilings, a feature open fireplace, beautiful timber staircase and adjacent separate formal dining room – -ideal for dinner parties.
• Dedicated study or home office with built-in bookshelves.
• Entertainers family room with built-in wet bar, wine storage and full length picture windows bringing the peaceful outdoors in.
• Superb undercover outdoor entertaining area –- the ideal place to relax and enjoy the company of family and friends and enjoy a wonderful outlook to the nature reserve beyond.
• A gorgeous rotunda / covered gazebo area set in the rear garden is the perfect spot for an evening refreshment and time to unwind.
• Downstairs guest powder room.
• A big laundry room with built-in storage cupboards and direct outside access to the washing line.
Additional features include:
• A welcoming entrance hall with a striking arch window above.
• Stunning timber floors in formal living rooms.
• Built-in wardrobes to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for all season comfort.
• Monitored security alarm system.
• Large double garage with remote controlled panelift door, internal entry and access to the rear.
• Off-street visitor parking
• Tool shed at rear of the block
• Beautifully landscaped and easy care gardens.
• Great yard for children and pets.
• Exclusive foothills location with native fauna at your doorstep.
If you are looking to escape the hustle and bustle of suburbia yet still want to be close to it all this is the perfect home for you. This is a unique property that must be viewed to be fully appreciated. For genuine and definite sale.