6 Beatty Avenue, Christies Beach
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: 2
Large Family Living with 4 Bedrooms plus Games Room – Close to Everything!
A family home full of great memories is on the market for the first time. Located in a quiet spot this 1990’s built brick veneer home has recently been freshened up and has plenty to offer with 4 bedrooms, 3 living areas, 2 bathrooms, a carport under main roof and some great additional features offering excellent value for money.
Set on a full 737m2 (approx.) allotment within walking distance to South Adelaide Football Club, Colonnades and the Noarlunga train station. With local schooling, shops and transport options nearby, along with some of SA’s best beaches just a short drive away, this home is conveniently positioned.
A large lounge area with updated floor coverings greets you upon entering the home, a great place to receive your guests and the perfect area for relaxing with the family.
A modern open plan style kitchen at the heart of the home overlooks meals and family area and feature bi-fold doors open to a separate games room/media room with sliding patio door that leads out to a superb all weather undercover outdoor entertaining area.
What we like about this property:
- 4 Bedrooms, main with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- The perfect combination of ducted gas heating and ducted air conditioning ensures complete climate control in every season plus there is insulation above the ceilings
- The newly updated kitchen offers everything for the gourmet chef with generous benchtop space as well as storage and stainless steel appliances including a 900mm oven with glass top and ASKO dishwasher. Adjacent is the family/meals area that overlooks both the formal lounge and outdoor entertaining area.
- Covered alfresco entertaining area – just the spot to relax, be it a barbeque or quiet drinks with family and friends
- Separate living/dining room with large picture windows and feature bi-fold doors
- Family bathroom, separate toilet, separate laundry with direct outside access.
- Updated floor coverings
- Freshly painted inside with neutral tones throughout
- Bonus of an extra room – either a games room/media room or play room for the kids
- Single carport plus extra off-street parking for several vehicles
- 4Kw solar system with 16 panels to help with those power bills
- Low maintenance established gardens at the front and even fruit trees at the rear courtyard
- The large fenced backyard is versatile with grassed areas and garden beds and there is plenty of room for children and pets
Move in and enjoy as is or plenty of scope to improve and update to your taste. Ideally suited to first home buyers, young families or investors looking to be a part of the Southern Coastal Community.