5 Arthur Street, Seacliff Park
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Parking: 4
Stylish and Spacious Near New Low Maintenance Home
Set on the high side of the road, this modern family home offers a sea view towards Brighton and well beyond into the Gulf and is ideal for luxury, low maintenance coastal living.
The custom-built home features impressive proportions throughout, with lofty ceiling heights, a welcoming entrance hall leading to a separate living area, three bedrooms, two with walk-in robe and ensuite plus study/office.
Quality flows through the home with beautiful timber flooring to the high traffic areas and plush premium carpeting in all bedrooms and formal lounge.
Both ensuite bathrooms and the family bathroom are tastefully decorated with floor to ceiling tiling plus there is a separate toilet and separate laundry with direct outside access.
One of the main attractions and ideal for those who love entertaining, is the open plan kitchen, family and dining area and this conveniently flows out to a private timber decked alfresco area – an idyllic place for relaxing and entertaining with family and friends.
Special features list includes:
· Double garage with auto door, secure internal access and also access to the rear courtyard
· Off-street visitor parking at front, plus parking for a vehicle at rear adjacent the garage.
· Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
· Abundance of storage
· Second living area or a home theatre/formal lounge
· The designer kitchen has stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances, large walk-in pantry and ample storage space
· 3m high ceilings
· Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
· Ducted vacuum system
· Gas instantaneous hot water units x 2
· Double glazing
· Easy care landscaped front and rear yard
· North facing front aspect with a timber deck, the ideal spot to relax and enjoy the sea view
· Rain water tanks 7,000 litres
· 1 of 3 in exclusive Community Titled group with common property (access driveway)
Why bother building when this near new home allows you to just move in and enjoy the convenience of costal living in popular Seacliff Park.
Conveniently located within minutes to Marion shopping centre, close to schools, parks, shops and easy access to public transport and the beach.
Truly a low maintenance, “lock up and leave” haven for executives, young families or retirees