43B First Avenue, Payneham South
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: 2
The Perfect Blend of Classic Design and Modern Living
Situated in a highly sought after location in a quiet tree lined street, this stone fronted executive style Torrens title residence sited on approximately 460sqm of land will please the most fastidious buyer. Quality built and with elegant clean lines this home only 7 years young feels brand new and is ideal for low maintenance living.
The home features impressive proportions throughout, with lofty ceiling heights, a welcoming entrance hall leading to a separate living area, three bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and ensuite.
Quality flows through the home with beautiful timber flooring to the high traffic areas and brand new pure wool carpeting in all bedrooms and formal lounge.
The ensuite and family bathrooms are tastefully decorated with floor to ceiling tiling plus there is a separate toilet and separate laundry with direct outside access for added convenience.
To the rear of the home, and enjoying a northerly aspect, is the well equipped gourmet kitchen and open plan casual living and dining area with access to a paved outdoor entertaining area.
Special features list includes:
• Side by side double lock-up garage with auto door and internal access
• Brand new ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
• Abundance of storage
• Second living area which overlooks an outside area
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances including dishwasher (as new)
• North facing rear
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Bonus extra off street parking
• Auto remote driveway gate
• Security alarm system
Close to shopping, transport and schools and only minutes to the cosmopolitan lifestyle of the Parade at Norwood or even the city.