39 Erebus Circuit Morphett Vale
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Parking: 2
Easy Living – Immaculate Courtyard Home in Quiet Position!
This beautifully maintained courtyard home is quietly situated adjacent to a reserve and is very close to a lovely playground with open space. The home has a classical appeal for all ages and is sure to delight those wishing to downsize, retirees, first home buyers or the smaller family.
Build in 2004 by Oakford Homes and with a great floor plan, the house is light, bright and airy with neutral décor, and has been lovingly cared for by its original owners, pride of ownership shines through.
· Large master bedroom with bay window, built-in robe and access to the two-way bathroom
· Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living with a sliding patio door leading out to private rear yard, ideal for alfresco living
· Coming off the master bedroom is a two-way bathroom with a separate toilet and vanity
· Good size 2nd an 3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
· Separate laundry with direct outside access
· Covered outdoor entertaining area providing a fantastic space to entertain family and friends all year round
· Secure lock up garage with auto roller door and internal access, also rear access
· Private easy to maintain garden
· Ducted cooling and gas heating
As for the location, it doesn’t get much better than this, being within close proximity to the beautiful parks and reserves, local shops, schools, public transport and Colonnades Shopping Centre.
Low maintenance courtyard style allotment of some 366sqm and being situated next to a delightful reserve, the feeling of open space and fresh air adds to the attraction of this home.
For genuine and definite sale…not one to miss.