3 Medindie Lane, Medindie
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Parking: 4
Executive Family Residence of Grand Proportions in Highly Desirable Locale
Offering expansive living interiors and positioned just off the North Adelaide Parklands in the exclusive leafy prestigious enclave of Medindie, this Georgian styled two-storey executive residence is quietly located towards the end of a no-through road. With multiple living areas and generous bedroom accommodation, the home offers an exceptional lifestyle for professionals and families and is set on a manageable allotment perfect for those seeking minimal maintenance.
Immaculately presented, this substantial home was built for the current owner in 2003 and offers a massive 401sqm of living (including garage) under the main roof.
Step into the light filled tiled entrance hall showcasing feature staircase and be beckoned by the feeling of spaciousness. Downstairs comprises the elegant formal lounge and formal dine, the study, powder room with toilet, separate laundry and double garage. The contemporary open plan living and entertainer’s kitchen brings the outdoors in with large picture windows and sliding patio door leading to a superb covered alfresco entertaining area and the delightful private rear garden.
Upstairs the imposing staircase and the huge rumpus/2nd living area is a must have retreat for children or guests. The main bedroom suite is spacious and luxurious and has a sitting area/retreat, an excessive walk through wardrobe and chic ensuite with spa bath, double basins, separate shower and toilet. There are 3 more bedrooms with built-in robes and 2nd bathroom with separate toilet.
Ideally positioned close to esteemed schools, adjacent Wilderness School and minutes to St Peters College, St Andrew’s School and Walkerville Primary.
Features that you will love…
- Highly private and secure
- Expansive open plan living and meals at rear of the home effortlessly flowing to undercover
outdoor entertaining space – just the spot to relax, be it a barbeque or quiet drinks with family
- Formal living area off entrance with adjoining home office/reading area
- Modern kitchen with granite bench-tops, stainless steel appliances including oven, dishwasher,
cooktop and walk-in pantry
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout for rear round comfort with near new
- Secure side-by-side double garage with internal entry, also rear access
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Remote controlled driveway gate and garage door
- Beautiful landscaped front and rear gardens and a small lawn area for children and pets to play
- Automated irrigation system
- Ducted vacuum system
- Abundance of storage
- Commanding street presence
- Generous 564sqm North-facing allotment
Perfect for those who want space, privacy and seclusion. Such a fantastic opportunity to buy in this highly sought-after location that offers so many cosmopolitan advantages. This home will provide you with comfortable living for now, with wonderful potential for an inspired makeover in the future. For genuine and definite sale.