15 Carey Street, Magill
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Parking: 2
A Classic Family Home on Huge Block in a Great Location
Offers Closing Wednesday 20th September 2017 @ 2pm (unless sold prior)
Enjoy living in this well presented 5 bedroom home set on a large land holding of 914 sqm (approx.) with wide frontage. Quietly situated in the prestigious Burnside Council part of Magill, this is a home you can enjoy living in today with an eye for the future.
• 5 double bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Spacious formal lounge and dining
• Separate family rumpus room with gas wall furnace
• Generous kitchen and meals area overlooking the back yard
• Upgraded bathroom with a separate shower and bath plus separate w.c off laundry
• Ducted cooling throughout
• Undercover outdoor entertaining area – just the spot to relax, be it a barbeque or quiet drinks with family and friends
• Large established and private backyard and a good amount of space making it ideal for play, recreation and pets, or even a swimming pool (STCC)
• Detached shed/workshop terrific for the tradesman/handyman or extra storage
• Built in 1969
• New gutters to house
Perfectly located in the heart of the popular eastern suburb of Magill this home is close to shopping public transport, restaurants and facilities on Magill road. Also a short 5 minute drive to the trendy Parade, Norwood and only a short 10 minutes to the Adelaide CBD.
Close to a range of schooling options including Norwood Morialta High School, Magill Primary School and a range of eastern suburbs colleges. Uni SA Magill campus, too, is very handy.
For the astute investor/developer looking for the possibility of subdivision, then the opportunity is here to add to your rental portfolio and keep for future development or get your plans ready and get a start on your next project and create two new Torrens title allotments for “detached dwellings”(subject to City of Burnside Planning approval).
This property offers a unique opportunity for a purchaser that doesn’t come along often.