13 Elmglade Drive, Oakden
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Parking: 2
Delightful Low Maintenance One Owner Courtyard Home
Quietly situated in a lovely leafy street and on a corner allotment of approximately 416 sqm, this beautifully maintained courtyard home features two spacious living areas and is ideally located close to parks, public transport and just a short stroll to Northgate Shopping Centre.
Built in 1999 by “Hickinbotham” the home has been lovingly cared for by original owners and pride of ownership shows.
Just perfect for a relaxing low maintenance lifestyle and ideal for the first home buyer, busy couples, retirees or investors.
What we like about this home is:
- 3 excellent sized bedrooms, master with walk-in-robe and direct access to the bathroom.
- Large formal lounge or sitting room.
- 3 way bathroom with separate shower (provision for bath), a separate vanity and wc.
- Open plan kitchen provides ample bench and cupboard space and comes equipped with updated appliances.
- Adjacent is the spacious meals/family room that overlooks the covered rear verandah/undercover paved entertaining area accessed via a sliding door.
- Separate laundry with direct outside access.
- Ducted evaporative cooling and a combustion fire for comfort.
- Single lock-up garage with auto roller door and internal entry and also rear roller door and undercover space for a second car.
Other features include easy care floor tiles throughout the home, interior of the house has been re-painted recently, insulation, awnings to front windows, security alarm system, security doors, rainwater tank, private rear yard with garden shed, easy care landscaped gardens and watering system.
Not one to miss.