11 Salisbury Street, West Richmond
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Parking: 2
This conventional double brick 1950’s home has been well maintained and is ideal for a new family to put their own stamp on it.
The home offers:
• 3 bedrooms plus study
• Spacious lounge with ornate ceiling and combustion heater
• Modernised kitchen with rangehood and dishwasher
• Separate Dining
• Renovated bathroom with spa and skylight
• Second toilet
• Large family room with combustion heater
• Polished floor boards
• Evaporative ducted cooling
• New colorbond gutters and tiled roof recently restored
• Big veranda - ideal for outdoor living
• North facing back yard and established garden
• Double carport and workshop/shed
In a handy location, centrally located between the sea and the city and close to local shops, schools and transport. This well cared for home is on a good sized block of 730sqm (approx.) and provides comfortable living as is or future redevelopment opportunities (subject to council consents).
For more information please call Frans Kregting 0414 300 430.