10 Acorn Ave, Blackwood
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Parking: 2
What A Great Start – Contemporary Solid Brick Home in Peaceful Setting
Located within minutes from the heart of Blackwood, this lovingly maintained 1960’s home of solid brick construction is now ready for its new owners to put their own stamp on it. The home is quite liveable and comfortable as is and provides an excellent opportunity for the first home buyer, young couples or families.
Peacefully situated and set on a large moderately sloping block of 1,180m² (approx) you will enjoy living with a leafy green outlook and a great feeling of privacy and space.
The house welcomes you with entry foyer leading to the functional kitchen which faces the open plan dining and lounge room with split system air conditioner and built-in bookshelves. Spend cosy winters in the lounge watching flames dance in the slow combustion wood heater, snuggled up with a good book and coffee in hand. There is a rear paved area/lawn area ideal for entertaining guests in the summer where you can admire the beautifully maintained garden with established rose bushes, shrubs and trees which can also be seen from the large windows in the lounge room.
There are 3 bedrooms (or 2 bedrooms and home office) with built-in robes to the two larger rooms. The bathroom has been modernised and includes a toilet plus there is a second toilet off the laundry. A sunroom/retreat at the rear of the home looks out to the back garden.
• Dishwasher and ample cupboard space in the kitchen
• Original strawboard ceiling for acoustic and noise reduction and exposed timber beams in kitchen, dining and lounge room adds character
• Ceiling fans in lounge and main bedroom
• Fully fenced and secure
• Brick paved driveway with undercover parking plus wood shed
• Attached shed/workshop with light and power is a bit of a bonus for the tradesman/handyman or extra storage
• Nature lovers garden with automatic watering system and scope to add your personal touches at leisure
• Visiting koalas and an abundance of native birds
• Close to schools, transport and local shops with a short drive to the Blackwood shopping precinct
On the market for the first time in decades and for genuine and definite sale, this truly is an excellent opportunity to buy your first home in the popular suburb of Blackwood.