4 Sylvan Way, Glenalta
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Parking: 3
Refurbished 3 Bedroom Family Home With Peaceful Leafy Outlook
Welcome to this delightful property set on the high side of the road and tucked away, surrounded by trees, nature and a sense of space and tranquility and yet with easy access to schools, shops, public transport and everyday amenities.
The 1960’s built solid brick home is situated on a wonderful allotment of 711sqm (approx.) with native plants and trees in abundance. Enjoy the picturesque scenes out of every window with lovely aspects of the surrounding trees and valley everywhere you look.
On arrival you will love the privacy of this setting and the classic yet contemporary façade. A long driveway and short solid stairway guides you to the slate paved entry. Step inside and explore the appealing and versatile living and entertaining spaces. The floor plan includes 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen and a laundry with direct outside access. The clever floor plan separates the living and bedroom areas giving a generous amount of space.
Sit on the large entertaining deck to the front and gaze over gorgeous valley views or be enticed to relax out the back on the undercover patio area amid the serenity – the perfect space for weekend barbeques with family and friends.
Features we love:
• Spacious lounge and dining room with timber floating floor and picture windows connecting you to the outside garden views
• Updated and stylish kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• 3 generous bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Modernised family bathroom and separate toilet
• Alluring gas heater and split system air conditioner in the living area with two ceiling fans
• Private, undercover outside entertaining area with ceiling fans and shade blinds
• Large block with established garden and open lawn area at the back for young kids to play or for the family pets plus garden shed for storage
• Fantastic quiet location near Belair National Park
• Concrete driveway with undercover parking for 1 to 2 vehicles and off-street parking
The property is in an ideal location – it is a 10 minute walk to the train, or a 5 minute walk to the bus. There are a variety of highly-regarded schools close by, and Blackwood and Mitcham shopping precincts are a short drive away, as are Flinders University, Flinders Medical Centre and Westfield Marion.
This home has been updated by the current owners and has a welcoming, delightful feel with scope for the next owners to put their own stamp on it. Ideally suits first home buyers, young or established families, professional couples and even investors. An opportunity not to be missed!